Switch to a toll box now
Make the switch before the end of the year to enjoy uninterrupted use of the road.
From 01.01.2021, DKV will successively stop acceptance of the DKV CARD for settling toll on French motorways. It will no longer be possible to use the DKV CARD with most French motorway operators from 01.01.2021.
To save you from experiencing problems at toll stations in France, we
urgently recommend you – preferably immediately, but no later than 01.01.2021 – not to use the DKV CARD for the toll in France but fit your vehicles with a DKV toll box instead.
Our clear recommendation:
Switch now to one of DKV’s tried-and-tested toll boxes and gain from exclusive benefits & services
and a comprehensive toll service, all from a single supplier.
- Security from the latest technology
- The benefit of discounts in France
- Quick and easy attachment of the toll box to the windscreen
- Convenient and automated toll settlement with no need to stop
- Highest transparency through clearly set-out invoices including passage lists
- Keep track of everything through the practical DKV COCKPIT
- Complete toll service from a single supplier
We would be delighted to advise you on making the switch. Order the required toll boxes: the Liber-t
BOX (for vehicles 3.5 t) by 30.11.2020 at the latest and benefit
from our attractive, time-limited introductory offers.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Your usual DKV customer adviser is always available to help.
DKV – You drive, we care.
DKV Euro Service
Link 1 for above Liber-t BOX:
Link 2 for above DKV BOX: