Change within toll systems often occur, for example in tariffs. As a service-provider we want to make sure you are well informed and up-to-date on the relevant changes within the transport & logistics sector. Therefore we have made a clear overview on the relevant within toll systems for you. Make sure to visit our blog on a regular basis as we will be posting any new updates here!
- Avarage increase of 1.5
Austria; Go Maut
- Average increase of 1%
- Special toll: increased up to 5.2% (f.e. A12 Inntal)
- Vignette: large increase, up to 50 % depending on vehicle class
|Time / weight||To 3.5 t||12 t||Above 12 t|
|Daily||–||7 EUR||7 EUR|
|7 days||5 EUR||18 EUR||31 EUR|
|Monthly||13 EUR||49 EUR||88 EUR|
|Annual||34 EUR||281 EUR||537 EUR|
- Vignette & LSVA: small modification due to currency fluctuation, no real increase
- AP-2 (Zaragoza – Mediterráneo) and AP-7 (Lan Junquera – Tarragona): average decrease of 0,6%
- AP-7 (Alicante – Cartagena): increase of 0,4%
- R-3 / R-4 / R-5: average incresae of 1,3%
- Motorway (TIS PL, Liber-t): expected modification from February 2016 on > 1%
We will provide you with more detailed information on this increase soon!
- Tunnel Maurice Lemaire (gar de péage)
* new road network prices =
5/02/2015 01/02/2016 Class 1 8 EUR 6 EUR Class 2 17,20 EUR 9,40 EUR Class 3 38,60 EUR 16,70 EUR Class 4 64,70 EUR 28,00 EUR Class 5 5,60 EUR 3,60 EUR
- Fréjus Tunnel / Mont Blanc Tunnel: increase of 0.02% due to inflation.
- Italian Motorway Toll average increase of 0,86% (depending on motorway)
- Network of Autostrade per l’Italia S.p.A: average increase of 09%
Changes are expected however no publications have been made yet, we will provide you with more information as soon as we have it.
- Till 29.Februar 2016 =1,5 RUB/km
- From 01.März 2016 = 3,07 RUB/km
- Decrease toll for trucks over 12 tons * does not apply for all toll relevant vehicles