The Portuguese state has decided to increase the offered rebates as of 1st of August 2016.
These new rebates are applicable only for some highways (not for all the former SCUT highways); please see the details below.
• A4 – Transmontana (only for the stretch Vila Real – Bragança)
• A22 – Algarve Via do Infante
• A23 – Beira Interior
• A24 – Interior Norte
• A25 – Beiras Litoral e Alta (only for the stretch Albergaria-a-Velha – Vilar Formoso)
Improved rebates (modifications in red):
• Daytime: Weekdays between 08:00 o’clock and 19:59 – 15% rebate on all toll payments
• Nighttime: Weekdays between 20:00 o‘clock and 07:59 – 30% rebate on all toll payments
• Saturday, Sunday and national holidays: 30% rebate on all toll payments
The rebates for the other highways and the registration process remain unchanged.
For more information on tolls and rebated go to our website.